Friday, August 22

A HAPPY DANCE DAY

I'm doing the HAPPY DANCE today! I was surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning to see that I had already lost 15 pounds since June 27th! My starting weight was 145 and since I am only 5'4" losing the 15 pounds has made a big difference in how I look and feel. I have dropped from almost a Size 12 to a Size 8. My indigestion symptoms have also dropped from a 9 down to a 1. :) That is REALLY good news about losing weight! Following the No S Diet has not only been pretty easy, but also fun. It's been helpful to keep this blog about my journey and I hope to continue! My goal is to lose another 10 pounds. Developing the No S Diet habits has enabled me to have the confidence that I can do this for a life-time! I know YOU can too!

1 comment:

phentermine said...

I have studied a few reports on your website, I really love the way!