Sunday, August 10

Trying the "PORTION PLAN"

On Friday night my daughter made some delicious smelling blueberry muffins. I told her I would save mine for Saturday, my "S" day. Well, when Saturday morning rolled around and it was breakfast I realized that now would be the perfect time to try the PORTION PLAN as specified in the book I just read and commented on in an earlier post. I measured a portion of the muffin using two fingers and cut the muffin accordingly. My sweettooth was fully satisfied eating 1/3 of the muffin. I had a good feeling that following the PORTION PLAN would work extremely well on my "S" days when sweets, snacks and seconds were allowed. What a great way to start my "S" weekend!

P.S. Yes, that is Cool Whip on my cereal! :) We were out of milk, and since it was an "S" Day, I was in the free and clear!

No comments: