Saturday, July 19

Change of Plans (Guilt Free!)


I hope I'm not making y'all hungry with all these food pictures, but there was a slight change of plans in tonight's birthday festivities. We decided to go to Texas Roadhouse instead of out for pizza.
A perfect way to celebrate my husband's birthday and my "S" day! The "S"almon was to die for and if you've ever been to Texas Roadhouse, you already know how tasty their hot buns with the honey butter are. The best part is that I didn't feel guilty at all by partaking in this delicious meal. It's not only a No S Diet, but also a No "G" Diet. (No Guilt!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your diet journey comments et pics are very inspiring......How much have you lost. I started it a few weeks ago...fell off the wagon...gave my book to my brother who was passing through on his way to Canada so he could try it...et am now thinking of going to buy the book again.

A Happy No S Dieter said...

Hi! This is my 4th week on the No S Diet and so far I have lost about 7-8 pounds. What I like even better than that is that I went down one size. I was working my way up past a Size 10, but now can fit into a Womens Size 8. I don't judge as much by the scale as I do by the way my clothes are fitting me. What is even better about No S Diet is that I don't look at food as the enemy, but more so as my friend. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. Looking forward to hearing from you again!